DVD Contains: Entire program
DVD Package: DVD in amaray case
Runtime: 2 hours and 37 minutes
Produced By: Small World Productions
Starring: Hosted by Rudy Maxa
As seen on American Public Television
1. We embrace Paris, the “city of light” with endearing monuments and its lively cafes.
2. Provence is next with luscious landscapes and fields of lavender that inspired some of the world’s greatest artists.
3. Venice – Where romance is on the water through winding canals, and there is mystery inside luxurious palaces.
4. Rome – “The Eternal City.” A parallel universe of ancient and modern, where there’s love among the ruins and the Italian people.
5. Salzburg – Where the hills are alive with the sound of Mozart and the charm of the lake region that frees the spirit of romance.
6. Germany’s Romantic Road – 500-year-old villages huddle together to create a medieval world as enchanting as its people.
7. Prague and Budapest – Former super cities of the old Hapsburg Empire dazzle with architectural gems of a moment lost in time.
8. Greek Islands – Where we find a lover’s paradise in the deep blue Aegean, amid quaint villages and scattered remains of Ancient Greece.
9. Turkey’s Turquoise Coast – Ancient Greek, Roman, and Crusader ruins teem in this Mediterranean coastal playground.
10. Buenos Aires – Argentina’s sultry answer to Paris treasures its love affair with the sensual tango.
11. Maui – Honeymooners and lovers alike claim this dreamy Island as their romantic Pacific hideaway.
12. Sydney – This down under playground has beaches, surfing, and is a year-round dream getaway.