Runtime: 57 minutes 13 seconds
Produced By: Questar, Inc.
No other act, event or movement in history was responsible for the birth of Christianity than the sacrifice of God’s Son. Obedient to His Father’s will, Jesus hung from a wooden cross with thorns pressing into His flesh, He uttered 7 cries as He suffered for us all.
These 7 cries come to us in a new program that helps us understand what the cross meant to Christ and what the cross should mean to us.
1. A Cry for Pardon – “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.”
2. A Cry of Assurance – “Today you will be with me in paradise”
3. A Cry for Compassion – “Today you will be with me in paradise.”
4. A Cry of Anguish – “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
5. A Cry of suffering – “I am thirsty”
6. A Cry of Victory – “It is finished.”
7. A Cry of Submission – “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”